SecretScreen’s objective is to prepare projects for the installation of audiovisual systems, and the respective sale of equipment that exceeds customer expectations, obtaining significant gains in their businesses, ensuring the sustainability and success of all those involved in the long term. Recognition of the excellence of the work already carried out is the central point of all the company’s actions, generating a culture of awareness and involvement of employees in optimizing resources and the respective global results.
PremisesSecretScreen’s Quality Policy is based on the following premises:
- Assuming itself in the market as a differentiating company in terms of professional performance, creating a prominent position through the conciliation of various stakeholders, namely, suppliers, customers, employees and business partners;
- Foster the creativity of employees, evident in each of the projects developed by SecretScreen, through permanent and continuous learning of workers, added to their collaboration, qualification and autonomy, ensuring a process of continuous improvement;
- SecretScreen’s activities focus on customers and how their needs are met;
- Guide SecretScreen’s business behavior towards a set of partnerships with suppliers and other organizations that provide sustainable business relationships that stand out for the benefit of both parties and improvements in technological conditions in the presentation of final solutions;
- The creation of a system for measuring employee productivity;
- Implement and continuously improve the effectiveness of the Quality Management System, through the definition and monitoring of objectives and indicators.
Thus, the implementation and certification of the Quality Management System, in accordance with the requirements of the NP EN ISO 9001:2015 standard and other regulatory / statutory requirements, constitute fundamental objectives and commitments.